Friday 4 May 2007

Worming My Way Through Qufim

I was seeking for ages tonight as Corsair, but eventually I got a party which was made up of both Japanese and English speaking players. We went to the dreaded pond again and roamed around taking on Worms. At L19 I didn't have Healer's Roll for the Mages, so I still had no experience of running back and forth to buff the different members of the party. Instead, I just kept up Hunter's Roll and Chaos Roll for the best Attack and Accuracy we could have. I only Bust once, but hey, it happens! I managed to get L20, but I didn't have the White Mage Die on me, but it didn't matter. Soon after, our tank DC'd and we didn't manage to get a replacement, so I disbanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.