Thursday 17 May 2007

The Balance

Last night my friend told me that he had been successful in his interview for a design company and had been given the job, and in return I was informed by Nottingham City Council that I was unsuccessful in my interview. In exchange for Teila's victory against Bahamut, Usagy announced today that following our failure on Sunday against the Snoll he had gone and not only done the Snoll fight, but the Airship fight against Ultima and Omega, the following three NMs and the Tenzen fight for Sea access with his HNM Linkshell.

To be honest I had expected as much. Usagy had received a lot of pressure to get to Sea and I was surprised he hadn't done it with them before. Was I angry? Nah. Was I gutted? Maybe. He said he'd help us with the Snoll, but I've heard that before. People say they will, but their heart isn't in it. I appreciate his help through Chapter Five, but I think I'll look to call a two week break on CoP and then have Teila take over as the sixth member.

Elsewhere, Doffo reached L75 on his DRG tonight, which was awesome as we're beginning to bolster our ranks of end-gamers. Omnislasher had jumped to a L72 PLD so it would be very cool to have a L75 tank on our Linkshell. But, the balance was restored again by leaving me to seek for five hours with no hope of putting together my own XP party, and it's nights like this one that infuriate me, as it's such a waste of my life. It's not like I don't want to party - I offer myself on a plate - and if I'd had a party every time I'd seeked then I would have several L75 jobs by now.



At 11pm I gave up and went to do Shooting Fish a couple more times with Teila. I got a pretty good haul this time, consisting of a Mannequin Head, Platoon Bow, Platoon Gun and a Thunder Spirit Pact amongst other things so that's around 80k I think. Teila held the record at 4m 7s, and I came out with 4m 8s. The scary thing was, when we went in a second time for Teila, she got 4m 9s.

It was Waterday too, and still a doddle.

I dunno what to do about CoP. I've suggested a two-week break so BBK and I can level but do I want to waste my time seeking as SMN? Was I lucky the other two nights with invites? Or was tonight just unlucky?

Dunno what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.