Wednesday 9 May 2007

3/5 Yigit Pieces Acquired!

I finally managed to acquire the third piece of the Yigit set tonight after my billionth Mamool Ja Assault. It has a fat +5 MND and INT amongst other things so is very useful for me. One problem is, the Blessed/Noble's Gear is specific to WHM, so all the stats benefit me, but the Yigit set is geared to all mages. So whilst I can have a nice Rare/Ex set to wear that has some cool stuff on it, I will be losing out on a lot of WHM-specific stats. Still I only use WHM really for helping people, and I don't intend to Merit it, so I'm not fussed.



I then went to help Shadowsamurai get her first Staging Point, Mamool Ja. It's always the first one I take people to as it's so easy to reach. She delivered her supplies and was then able to complete ToAU Mission 2 and become a Mercenary. I didn't have time to carry on getting the others, as to get all six in one night would take, literally, hours.

Later I came on to duo as COR with Teila's BST again. We killed fast and I hit L23 and got a nice buffer. I think I'll seek at the weekend, but I'm not bothered if I have to duo up to Kazham as things start to pick up a bit at L25 then I believe things get a lot better from L30 onwards. Once I hit L40 I am hoping that the invites will come non-stop as everyone loves a Refresher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.