Saturday 5 May 2007

A Crabby Place to Fight

I received an invite almost straight away as a Corsair tonight, and went off to another Qufim Party. We were camped at the mouth of the tunnel to Jeuno and although we started off on worms, we ended up with a bored WHM being a PL and moved to Snippers. I soon hit L21 and rubbed my hands with glee at the thought of being able to use normal bullets next level. We fought for ages, until our WHM (in the party) DC'd and so our PUP changed to SMN and came back to PL us. Omni had been begging me for a party, so I got him to replace our WHM, and we moved to the entrance to Lower Delkfutt's Tower.



We pulled Bats mainly, as the other parties were nabbing all the Snippers, and they went down fast for good XP. I had to disband at 11pm to watch a movie with Teila, so I called on another PUP to replace me. I disbanded around 1k TNL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.