Monday 28 May 2007

Who Gives a Toss?!

Had another crap party tonight. I was a replacement to a full party, so when I turned up, they had a Goblin Smithy coming already. We had two NINs, but one was apparently AFK. The other was struggling (with a RDM healer) and died twice during the first fight (he Raised up right before a Bomb Toss). Straight away the MNK leader decided to leave, but replaced himself with a WHM Taru. All was going well, but then I noticed the AFK NIN was still away at the side of the camp. The first NIN asked where he was but he said "I'm sorry, Linkshell chat, very important, sorry." which made me think "hmm" but we carried on. Ten minutes later, he was still leeching, so I asked him to participate, but he gave us the same line. I told him that he shouldn't be chatting to the linkshell whilst in an XP party, or if it was that important, he shouldn't have joined the party. He then quit and we got a BLM to come instead.
Now the set-up would have been OK, but the RDM seemed to be very slow at curing and the WHM didn't have Barfira (nine levels after they could have obtained it) claiming she was broke, so Bomb Toss murdered us. After the NIN died a billionth time, we gave up and disbanded. I made L27 though, so wasn't too drastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.