Tuesday 29 May 2007

Oh Mandy!

Third day running and third party on the trot. I had decided to leave my Dynamis Shell (long, personal story), but it was amicable and I got an party invite from the former leader. We were half Japanese, half English and as soon as I joined, the Japanese MNK asked for Corsair's Roll for the XP bonus. I declined because not many people understand that they can get mobs killed quicker with Hunter's Roll and Chaos Roll - they just see XP bonus and their eyes light up. It's minimal. But when I saw how quick we were killing the Mandies, I changed my tune. They were so easy we were chaining them anyway, so I put the Corsair's Roll on with Chaos Roll.
Before long, we took the Chocobo to the edge of the Sea Serpent Grotto and took on Makara with the RDM's other char PLing us. I know, I know, a PL yeah yeah, but these days I don't argue if one turns up. Party invites are (normally) like gold dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.