Monday 7 May 2007

So Close!

I began tonight by feeding SilentForest then heading to Buburimu Peninsula with Teila to duo as COR and BST. We raked through the monsters and I hit L22 and almost made L23 in the same sort of speed that I would have partied at. I kept Hunter's Roll and Chaos Roll up at all times, then once our rings wore, changed from Hunter's Roll to Corsair's Roll, as it was evident that we weren't missing Decent Challenges.



Afterwards it was Assault time, and Teila got her 20k from Mamool Ja Staging Point, plus her Rank Up Quest to Assault L5 (Corporal?), whereas I need just two more Assaults and I will have my Yigit Gages plus my Rank Up to Lance Corporal. We had Karmell, a BLU from my Friend List, as the tank, playing BLU/NIN (BLU are pretty good tanks!), along with a THF and a DRK. They both went really well, but we finished quite late, so I logged out and went to play FFIII on the Nintendo DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.