Saturday 12 May 2007

That Awkward Level

I sat seeking for ages as COR but didn’t get a party. I’m at that level where I’m a little too high for Qufim but a little too low for Yuhtunga Jungle and people probably don’t know what a COR does. I therefore moved to Buburimu Peninsula and continued soloing EPs using the new item called the Anniversary Ring. It gives you double XP for kills and lasts up to 760 minutes, or a 3k bonus whichever is quicker. It only has ten charges, but people believe you can recharge it after a year.



I combined this with the Corsair’s Roll to receive very good XP and I made it to just under L25. I should be good to go to Kazham next time, and then it won’t be long before I can purchase Evoker’s Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.