Saturday 26 May 2007

Waiting for Gobbo

I decided to hit Kazham again as a L24 COR to see if I could get a party for once, and was seeking for some time. Eventually I got an invite and the party was already complete. We camped round the first corner in Yuhtunga Jungle, but within a few fights, one member of the group levelled to L28 making a four level gap with me at the bottom.
The leader kept hinting that the L28 should leave, but I always think that's a little rude. It wasn't so bad. I had the Anniversary Ring active and we were able to get a few good chains going. Unfortunately it wasn't to last as every ten minutes or so someone sat down to rest too near to a Goblin and got killed. The worst thing was, our L26 WHM DIDN'T HAVE RAISE! So luckily, someone had another char standing by to Raise us, but then they left, so I had to change to WHM to Raise people when it happened. I thought Raise was THE spell that all new WHMs lusted after! Anyway, I made L25 and got a good buffer before we disbanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.