Sunday 6 May 2007

There's Snoll Way We can do This

I logged in around 8pm for our second attempt at the Snoll Tzar in the hope that we could finally finish off Chapter 5, but it was not to be. Alas, after another long trek up to Bearclaw Pinnacle, we took on the Snoll but wiped at the very last second again. Usagy went MNK instead of BLM this time, and I think it went better. He used Boost, Chi Blast, and Hundred Fists to inflict massive damage hit for hit, whilst BBK used ES Flare. Doffo and I used a Detonation Skillchain (not that it did anything LOL), and even though it wasn't Firesday, we did better than last week - one more spell would have finished it. I wiped whilst midway through using my Salt, and I think we now only need three Salts, maybe two, to finish it.

Decided that I think if Omni didn't use a Salt, and instead used Cover on Usagy or BBK, we might last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.