Wednesday 25 April 2007

Totally Chic

I spent the evening round my friend's house listening to the new Mayhem and Marduk albums before watching Fucli's "The Beyond", a cross between The Amityville Horror, The Skeleton Key and your typical zombie flick of the seventies. It was pretty good, with some nice effects but the plot was quite weird.

As usual I only had time to feed SilentForest before bedtime. Oh yeah, I had forgotten to mention that she had grown from a chick into a juvenile chocobo with grey feathers. Thing is they're grey/white and as it's been so long since I raised SilverStar I can't remember if that means she'll be a light grey colour or a yellow when she grows up. It doesn't matter, I'll love her all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.