Wednesday 18 April 2007

Impossible to Gages

When I got back from my trip to Nottingham I logged in and began checking up on SilentForest. She'd come along nicely, hitting Substandard Strength and Endurance by Day 12. Kitty and Kellie were complaining on the Linkshell that they had got some Fishbots booted off the game earlier but they had now come back and were putting the Windurstian Fishing Guild out of business.

"Do a /sea all in West Sarutabaruta and tell me they're not Fishing Bots!" Kitty said angrily.

I would have done but I was in the middle of a cutscene with SilentForest.

"Kix please do us a favour and go to West Saruta and call a GM," Kellie then asked.

I would have loved to have assisted in booting the bots, but I was in a rush to get to Whitegate to meet Teila for Assaults before dinner.

I then quickly Warped back to Whitegate and checked my AP. Despite many runs to the Mamool Ja Training Grounds I had only built up around 6k AP which meant a whopping 14k until I could get the Yigit Gages, a seemingly impossible task. Whilst the Pre-Emptive Strike Assault is fun and diabolically easy, that's reflected in the fact that we're only getting 800 AP a time, which, when compared with the 1,200 AP or so we were getting for the Lamia No 13 Assault, seems bad.

Teila and I shouted for another two Mamool Ja Assaults, but it took forever to get anyone interested, but the moment we were at three, the requests to join flooded in! We did both runs quickly and successfully and I got quite a few skill-ups on Divine, and I've noticed that Banish III is doing some decent damage now - around 350, which isn't bad considering I have next to no Magic Attack Bonus (/SMN sub and not /BLM).

After the Assaults, I logged for dinner, but didn't come back on because I was really tired from the drive back on the motorway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.