Thursday 5 April 2007

Admirable Patience

It was Maundy Thursday today, so we were given a half-day at work, so once I got home I used the extra time that I had to really do some good muling (what an exciting life I lead) and really get my gear sorted. I put as many sets as possible into the Storage NPC so that I wouldn't have to keep fetching stuff off mules and just used the mules for odds and sods.

I finished just in time for a Troll Besieged, and went as WHM as I was close to my third Merit. I was happily curing away when the game crashed and I received a Windows error message: "PlayOnline has encounterd an error and needs to close..." and the very second I DC'd Teila rang me to say that they had retreated. I thought, "Typical", but when I logged back in I had got my 1k+ Merit Points after all.

I swapped to THF, but as I was about to Warp to Castle Oztroja Aka said she'd died in the Korroloka Tunnel near the zone without Reraise. I swapped back to WHM and went to Raise her, picking up another Key Item: Tuning Fork of Earth along the way.

Once I got back to Whitegate and swapped to THF again, I couldn't be bothered to go to Castle Oztroja so I thought I'd try my hand at the DC Quadav in Beaudeax with Yawawa. They were pretty easy, but I soon noticed the Mamool Ja were at five. I Warped back, swapped to WHM and joined Teila and Aka for Besieged.

I got my third Merit and finally raised my STR by one point. I plan to raise STR to its max and then raise Dagger Skill to max as well. Should be able to rely on meat foods as THF then for super damage.

I then went semi-AFK whilst seeking and finally got a party around eight-thirty PM. We were at five for ages (no surprise) with just no tanks online. We all went over to Nashmau and eventually we got a BLU/WAR to be our tank. At around ten-thirty we started fighting the Marsh Murres in Caedarva Mire which were so easy to kill that I only just had time to SATA once on each one. The BLU/WAR, although happy to tank, kept moving for SATA and DCing regularly too, claiming there was a storm, but as soon as he got his level, he DC'd for good. It was nearly midnight and they hadn't found another tank, so I said I had to go and we disbanded. I made around 6-7k, but still L58.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.