Thursday 12 April 2007

Dancing (Edge) for Joy!

Tonight was a busy night on the game. I had so much to do that I had even written down a list of things to do!

I logged in at 4pm and tried to get as much of the Easter event done as possible but ended up spending a little too much on Eggs in Bazaars and even had to pay 10k for one letter I couldn't find anywhere else, so i felt ripped off! I should have waited but I wanted to get it out the way.

Straight after that I OP Warped to the Beaucedine Glacier to meet Teila for the Pso'Xja cutscene I still needed for CoP. She offered to show me the way as I couldn't make head nor tail of the map and doors disappear to be replaced by walls as you walk through them from time to time. I had got lost in there several times, but Teila took me round in minutes. It was an easy route, but only because she knew the way.

Straight after, I put dinner on to cook and went over to Beaudeax whilst it was in the oven. Teila and I needed Warding Oils for a Jeuno Chocobo quest and these dropped off Emerald Quadav... or in theory they did. We managed one drop in an hour, and we killed tonnes. I was trying out my Dancing Edge Weaponskill, and managed 904 damage with one use of it!^^



After that we entered Besieged and I went as THF to try to get a buffer. We fought the Troll Mercenaries and although I tried to alliance with Akashea and BBK, my invitation was declined as Aka mistook the almighty El Kixo for a random! I made 1070 XP which gave me a nice buffer.

Straight after I swapped to WHM and put together an Assault party for the Mamool Ja Training Grounds. We got to five relatively easily and went and breezed the Assault again. I activated my Empress Band as you can rack up some nice LP or XP in that one. I'm over half way to my fourth Merit now, which is pretty good considering I haven't Merit-partied once, ever, at all, yet!

The tank left after the first Assault (as usual) so we shouted for a further forty-five minutes until eventually our RNG agreed to swap to NIN (even though he didn't have much gear for it) and as soon as I shouted for a DD instead, we got one.

Again, another easy victory, but the AP is so low for this Assault, that it's going to be a slow grind for the Yigit Gages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.