Friday 6 April 2007

Puk Me!

I got to Teila's house early but didn't log on until the evening, where I was snatched up for a party within seconds of having my flag up.

The invite was from Konekochan, a SMN who came as a BLM for several of my Diabolos fights at Christmas and as she soon demonstrated, she had succeeded in obtaining the winged fiend!

Galamantyl was our tank - the Galka who used to be in TheHelpingHand - and he was controlling a L75 WHM Taru called Nevermore who was effectively our PL. We started out in Aydeewa Subterrane but soon moved to the south end of Wajaom Woodlands when we realised the Defoliators were a little too hard for us.



We didn't have a second of downtime (due to the PL I guess) and I hit L59 on THF within an hour or so. The party was so successful that I perhaps could have even stayed until L60 if not for the fact that Teila needed her PC back!

Anyway I learnt a new thing about Puks today. Apparently Distortion Skillchains actually heal Puks back up instead of hurting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.