Monday 19 May 2014

What's for Odinner, Yoyoroon?

Spent most of tonight getting 10,000 points as a Moogle to get Trust: Moogle. I probably should have changed job as doing it on PLD was hard as I had no offensive spells. I think it took just over an hour to do, but finally I got the bugger!

Then went all the way over to Apollyon SW only to have realised like a noob that I'd forgotten to pick up another Cosmo-Cleanse from Sagheera! Ha! So, instead I went off to Aht Urhgan to do the Odin quest, The Rider Cometh. Brought some Sutlac and Irmik Helvasi and got the greedy Yoyoroon to accept my Timeworn Talisman first time! With the HP right outside Talacca Cove since the last update, it didn't take too long to reach the Hazhalm Testing Grounds to fight Odin.

Didn't realise how big the zone was, or how big Odin was for that matter - the bugger was huge! But the fight was ridiculously easy. I think the only move he did was Yggd or something - the one that summons adds. In the end he had so many I started taking a few hits but nothing I couldn't handle. Right at the end he began the speech which readies Zanetsuken but he never got it off as one short weapon skill to the face and he went down - Odin was mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.