Wednesday 7 May 2014

L95!

I had hoped to meet with Akasheaa tonight to get some fluxes for Abyssea-Altepa, whatever they are, but I was unable to log on until 8pm, so I think Aka had already logged. Things are pretty busy for me IRL this week and for half of next week so I can't always garuantee that I'll be on early.

I decided to continue levelling, but there were a bunch of L99s in Bostaunieux Oubliette, so for some random reason (maybe cuz it was close) I decided to go to the Zeruhn Mines and level on the Colliery Bats and Veindigger Leeches. It was slower than the Bloodsuckers, but the XP was OK. I had Prishe and Ulmia out for the first time, and noticed that Prishe has an AoE weaponskill and Ulmia doesn't seem to heal or debuff like Joachim, so not sure what advantage there is to having Ulmia out over Joachim. After Prishe aggroed several worms I got a bit bored and decided to leave, but on that kill, I levelled up!

At this point I left and checked the AH - managed to buy a new helm which made me look like a rabbit, the mekira-oto. Hoping to pick up a mekira-toshugai, but I need my stuff to sell for once! It's got to the point where I actually sold my Adaman Gauntlets (the purple PLD gear) to a vendor. I've got 60k rings in my bazaar which will sell for 33k to a vendor so I am tempted. It just seems unthinkable that this stuff is being vendored now, especially as the Sparks rewards are basic stuff.

I then went to Port Jeuno to see if I could find some Ancient Beastcoins - laugh if you will but I really want my Brutal Earring, if only to get back stuff I had on my previous account. However, there were no Ancient Beastcoins in anyone's bazaar - just lots of shanks. I suppose I'll need to farm my own Ancient Beastcoins from Limbus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.