Wednesday 21 May 2014

Avat-thee!

Been thinking a lot about playing Summoner, especially as it was the first job I wanted to level way back in 2005, even before THF! I know I've still got plenty to do with my PLD, in fact, I've hardly scratched the surface of things that are available to me at L99 but I still fancied it. Awhile ago I'd promised I'd get all the avatars before I levelled it beyond L20, so I started off with Shiva Prime tonight.

Went to Qu'Bia Area by the HP warp but found out that due to the walls in Fei'Yin, it wasn't much quicker. Not much to say about the Shiva fight - it was a doddle, and Diamond Dust only did 200 damage or so.

Leviathan was next, and it got harder here, because I went into the wrong entrance to the Den of Rancor! Wandered around, even confused by the online maps, but I made it back into the Den of Rancor (the Yallery Brown map), and found myself an Uggalepih Offering for my Carby Mitts! Fought my way out and went in the correct way, and en route to the Paintbrush room, I found myself a Uggalepih Whistle to spawn Sacrificial Goblet.

Once I'd got past the Paintbrush door it was a short walk and a short drop to the Cloister of Tides. Leviathan was just as easy as Shiva, except I hadn't noticed it was Watersday and his Tidal Wave hit me for 1,200! That was a little freaky at L99.

That's three of the originals down, plus Diabolos and Odin - Ramuh next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.