Thursday 22 May 2014

Totally Brutal

Managed to get Ramuh done nice and quickly before work, also picking up a clump of Goobbue Humus for Windy missions whilst I was there. I was going to be late, so I logged out in the Boyahda Tree.

There was maintenance tonight, so I didn't come on until later, but BBK was on and kindly offered to top up my Ancient Beastcoin quota from 44 to 75, which was awesome, so I was able to pick up my Brutal Earring from Sagheera in Port Jeuno. Now all I need to do is to exchange my Ulthalam's Ring to Epona's Ring and I'll be quite happy with my gear. Oh no, wait, need to do something about the fact I'm still wearing a Chiv Chain and Warwolf Belt LOL.

Next was Garuda, whose Aerial Blast hit me for 1,100 damage even though it wasn't Windsday (still don't really know how resistances work), but other than that it was an easy fight.

After Garuda, it was over to Ifrit's Cauldron to get my favourite - Ifrit. No probs with him, his 1hr (Inferno?) hit me for 200 or so, which is what I'd expect at my level.

Final avatar of the night, and the last one I'm able to get until I complete Wings of the Goddess, was Alexander. I'd saved my Plumbago from when I'd been farming Trolls for a Hydrangea (Gadalar quest), so I was able to go straight into the heart of Mount Zhayolm to Megomak's door and get the Lightning Cell. Was a little surprised to find people camping Cerberus though! Alexander was harder, if only for the fact I was constantly Terrorized, so the fight took much longer than it should have done. He didn't even use Divine Judgement once, but then Odin didn't use Zantetsuken either.

What I did love about this fight was the continuation of the Aht Urhgan mission storyline - which was a really nice surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.