Sunday 11 March 2007

Whosatotal Mupkix

I logged in after lunch and began by doing the cutscenes for mission 30 of ToAU. I can’t get over how great ToAU is! Afterwards, I was desperate to do mission 31 (which requires a full party) so Teila and I shouted for a party for around half an hour but when we didn’t get a single ounce of interest we gave up and put together an Assault party for Ilrusi Atoll again.

We did the Lamia one another two times, with just a NIN, a BRD, a RDM (Teila) and me as WHM. Same tactics as before – the NIN kited Lamia No. 13 about, whilst the BRD and Teila Dispelled her minions so that they could fight her. This time we got the NIN to dequip her weapons but she forgot and kicked the BRD’s ass when she got Charmed! They were both really nice and the BRD took it really well. I Raised the BRD and we recovered well. The victory netted us over 1k in AP, and so we went back in again and claimed another win. We’ve decided to burn Tags on this one to get the Turban quickly. I’ve made a promise though that as soon as I find an Assault we can do with two WHMs again, I’ll ask Aka to come with us. Either that or one of us gets another job to L75.



We wanted to do more Assaults but Teila had run out of Tags again so we tried to shout for mission 31 once more. Again, still no response, so after another half an hour, I gave up and logged out to watch X-Files and cook for dinner.

Afterwards, I came back upstairs to prepare for CoP, but at the very last minute Usagy pulled out due to connection issues as he didn’t want to keep DCing behind those doors in Pso’Xja. Omnislasher logged in on time (stop the press!) but logged out again when he found out CoP wasn’t going ahead.

Instead we went to camp Mysticmaker Profblix for BBK’s Moldovite Earring, but after camping him for the full two hours and some, we lost the claim to a solo BLM, who then died, and we lost the claim for the second time to a duo. It was highly embarrassing but was all down to it spawning in the one tiny corner of the huge room that we hadn’t got covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.