Friday 2 March 2007

Barging My Way Down the Channel

I had been off work the last two days, firstly as I had to go to Dorking yesterday to pick up my new car, a Kia Picanto LX (and do some Spring cleaning), and today because I was lazy, so before I got on the train to Nottingham, I tried again to get my Siredon for CoP.

Three more times I took the Barge ride down the Phanauet Channel across the Newtpool, and three more times I heard mysterious banjos playing, almost as if they were duelling with one another. On two occasions my line snapped whilst attempting to reel a fish in, and on the third attempt I got nothing but Phanauet Newts. That wasn’t too bad as they sell for around 3k each. Only problem is they don’t stack.



I gave up and returned to Whitegate, where I headed over to Naja Salaheem to finally get round to giving her the Imp Wing she wanted, and received my promotion to a Private First Class. Still a grunt, but a bigger grunt nonetheless!

In the evening I stuck my flag up as THF whilst taking the Outpost Warp to Kuzotz to duo with Yawawa in the Eastern Altepa Desert. We started on the Goblins at the Outpost, whilst taking on the Manticores whenever they presented themselves. By 11pm I had moved into the Western Altepa Desert but still no party invite and every time I checked, there was sweet FA seeking so I couldn’t make a party if I tried.

I couldn’t complain though. I made 4k in total, and that was with my NPC out. I’ve made less than that in most parties lately, so only 5k to L55 now, whereupon I’ll have Triple Attack and a new piece of Body equipment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.