Monday 19 March 2007

Baffled in Bhaflau

When I got home, I got a party invite without my flag up! I couldn’t believe it. I was in Zitah and quickly Warped back, but the party was at four and couldn’t get a healer so we disbanded.

Meanwhile Kellie and Kitty had come across an ultra-rare L60 NM in the Ranguemont Pass called Taisaijin, which drops the Spelunker’s Hat. They were fighting it but died, and Aka was on their way to Raise them. I thought it was high time I put my TH2 to good use, so I OP Warped to the Glacier and entered the Ranguemont Pass. Just as we arrived, a WAR called Brock turned up and started soloing it but his life dropped very quickly. Akashea felt bad and started healing him (even though we technically had the claim, or Kit and Kel did anyway, but I could see why she was healing him) but it was too much for him. We all decided to team up and brought it down. Unfortunately it only dropped a Scroll of Refresh, but we got the title “Bye Bye Taisai” for our efforts.



After that I put my flag up and just as I was about to load up FFXII, I got a party invite from the BRD and NIN who I’d partied with on Friday. They sent me a /tell saying “Hi Kixxi, would you like to party? We have good memories of you from the other night.” I thought that was cool, and instantly agreed. We were soon at four, with a BRD, NIN, THF and a Japanese WHM, and for once we couldn’t get any DD to fill the last slot. Eventually we got a WAR and a SAM to complete the set and headed out into the Bhaflau Thickets to fight the Lesser Colibri and the Aht Urhgan Attercops.



The XP rolled in even quicker than Friday’s party but due to the time, I couldn’t stay for as long as I’d wanted. I hit L58 though, but the SATAing was manic. We were spinning this way and that trying to line up – it was crazy.

Pleased with three levels over a weekend (guess I should shut up about not getting party invites now) I logged a happy bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.