Saturday 17 March 2007

Coming Along in Leaps and Bounds

With last night’s monumental achievement, I felt no desire to solo or stick my flag up straight away. After I’d done the housework, I went to South Gustaberg to camp Leaping Lizzy, taking BBK’s advice about Wide Scan. Only problem was, everyone was killing the Lizards in the hope to spawn her, so after an hour and a half of frustration, BBK very generously offered to come and help me. He bobbed along (as Tarus do) and within fifteen minutes had spotted and claimed her. I had barely time to pull my daggers out when *KABOOM* he had fried her in a Fire III. The Bounding Boots dropped and I was very happy. Thanks mate!



As a result I was able to finally put my Leaping Boots on sale to fund my Scorpion Harness. Last night Teila had kindly leant me hers to farm in but I don’t like borrowing stuff off people, so I’ve been finding what I could (of stuff I didn’t need) to put on the AH to sell.

I then decided to go to the Valkurm Dunes to camp the Valkurm Emperor, and BBK must have been bored because he offered to come with me for that too. We were there almost two hours and that d**n thing didn’t pop, but I swore I would come back for him. I thanked BBK and Warped back to Whitegate as I’d already agreed to meet Teila for Assaults.

Once I got changed to WHM, we decided to shout for ToAU Mission 31 instead but after half an hour we had no joy. No one seems to want to do this mission. We then began shouting for Assaults, got a second RDM and Zisa the PLD again and had another easy run against the Lamia. Zisa only had one Tag, so we had to shout for another tank to kite the Lamia around but no one would join after around forty-five minutes of shouting. People even started sticking their oar in shouting how we didn’t need a tank – “Just take three RDMs” – which annoyed me because it probably put people off even more. Yeah, three RDMs, and who will take hate in an emergency? I politely disbanded.

After dinner I did Besieged with the Linkshell and got a nice 1k XP for it, which brought my buffer to 4k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.