Monday 5 March 2007

My Mate, Your Mate, Diremite?

Now that I’d found my memory card for my PS2, I was able to play FFXII, so when I got home I began playing that. Unfortunately I’d already got to L30 on Teila’s American version, so playing it again from scratch was a little boring, but it’s not a bad game. Nowhere as addictive as FFX though. And I can’t imagine any game coming close in greatness to FFXI despite how frustrated I get with it sometimes.

Around 7pm, Teila and I went into Pso’Xja as her BLU needed to learn Filament Hold from Diremites and something from the Snowball mobs, but I can’t remember which one. We were in there for a good hour but nothing was learned.



At 8pm, we returned to Whitegate for Assaults. Teila changed to BRD as usual and was sporting her newly acquired Yigit Gomlek. I was a ridiculous 11AP from mine (it was like being 1xp TNL for a week) and Akashea needed just over 2k for hers.

The first two Assaults on Periqia were relatively straightforward, and we had the usual setup of NIN, BRD, WHMx2 and two melee DD, and after the first one I came out and put my Yigit Gomlek on! Finally, after weeks of carting that stupid Corsair around, it’s all paid off! It was a shame though. The whole set would be nice for my WHM, but on its own, it’s got nothing useful for me. I didn’t level WHM for the end-game stuff, so I’m not bothered if I don’t have the Noble’s Tunic and +500 MND, I just want a nice set of Rare/Ex gear to use for whenever I switch to WHM. However, I think I’ll hold on to my Blessed stuff for a little longer though.



After the second Assault, Teila had to log, but Akashea still needed one more to get her Gomlek. The NIN also disbanded and after twenty minutes of shouting and (really bizarrely) no one responding, we all disbanded. I picked up Akashea again and we started from scratch. Around forty-five minutes later, after people joined and then left we somehow managed to get one last party together (with PLD tank (not too good in this Assault as they are slow killers and need curing a lot)) and we made it through Periqia (just – Aka ran out of MP in the last tunnel) so that she was able to get her armour. To round it off, I also got the top ??? Box item too, the Set of Cleaning Tools for my Mog House.

Finally, no more Seagulls!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.