Friday 9 March 2007

Friday 13th

When I got home, I had had such a stressful week at work, it was one of those Friday nights where you just sit down at the PC with a pint, log in, and the whole of Vana'diel makes you smile. No single muppet could ruin your day. Know the feeling?

Teila, Usagy and I ran out into the Wajaom Woodlands to begin the new cutscenes for the update to the ToAU missions and we had to go to the Aydeewa Subterrane. Usagy seemed to know where he was going so we followed him. We got the cutscene no problem but got aggro from a Cave Tiger whilst inside, so had to Escape out.



Afterwards Usagy went to go and do the next BCNM for ToAU, whilst Teila and I put together a party for the Lamia No. 13 Assault in Ilrusi Atoll. We didn't have much trouble putting together a party but we found it was harder than we had envisioned.

Our tank had to kite the Lamia around whilst Teila and the other RDM Dispelled her bodyguards so that they attacked her. I healed when necessary and the DRK kinda ran around doing what she could. It was chaotic but fun. We won with a few minutes to spare.



The second attempt went very well but wiped at the last second due to the RDMs getting Charmed.

Afterwards I put my flag up with THF whilst playing FFXII and got a party relatively quickly (is L55 making a difference?). We were at five and tankless (as usual) and it remained like that for over an hour, so I eventually gave up and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.