Thursday 8 February 2007

Trying Not to Warrior About It

The very first thing I did when I got home was knuckle down and get on with levelling WAR to 20 solo, so as to skill-up my Axe before hitting Qufim at L20 with a NIN sub. I chose THF sub today though, for the increase in Accuracy and Evasion. People say Sole Sushi is a waste at this level, but I noticed a large increase to my stats and I’m sure that must have helped in this time of need.

Anyway, I called on trusty Yawawa to tank for me whilst I beat up the Dhalmels, and DC+ was not a problem for us at all. In fact we had Dhalmel for dinner. Then I remembered I also had to eat in RL, and before I could get a level, I had to log and start cooking up Quorn Chicken El Kixo.



When I logged back in afterwards, I went straight back to Whitegate to do more of the usual Assaults with Akashea and Teila. We had a heavy offensive melee this time, but with a BLU/WAR tank first and for the second run, a NIN/WAR. Instead of coming as a BLM, Teila came as a BRD and boosted everyone’s attack by approximately 150. We beat the Assault both times in just under twenty minutes! The first time we got a Gust Claymore from the appraisal, the second time just a Bone Chip. Just another 12-13k AP until I can obtain the Yigit Body!^^

FrostMoon’s Receptivity hadn’t increased still, but I also received the message that he had become very sensitive, making him good with people. Perhaps this means that I can show him off to the public for extra results! He was also still in high spirits for the third day running! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.