Saturday 24 February 2007

No Diggity

This morning was mostly spent doing essential stuff like muling and crafting some low level Alchemy things, but afterwards I went into Promyvion-Mea to get my Tactics Pearl before tomorrow's Conquest tally. Having nearly got Yawawa killed twice, I managed to get to the ??? to get her a 640xp bonus and a new Pearl. Recently I'd been ploughing through the Pearl uses soloing with her, so I couldn't afford not to get one. It was close though!



Afterwards I recharged my Chocobo Whistle (for a whopping 25k!) and bought five stacks of Gysahl Greens. Having registered FrostMoon to the Whistle, I set off into East Sarutabaruta and began digging away, hoping the Average mental stats and Treasure-Finder ability would help. Most of the time I found nothing, but I did dig up some Sprigs of Papaka Grass and Herb Seeds. The biggest thing I found was a Lauan Log but I think I will need to put more time into skilling up my Chocobo Digging hidden skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.