Sunday 4 February 2007

Profess to Nothing

Again my train decided to divert itself and take an extra hour getting home, so I logged in for CoP with a couple of minutes to spare, grabbed my gear and legged it to Tavnazia. Usagy had joined us to finally form the sixth in our CoP Static and so we were all happy and flowing with confidence.

The Sacrarium was pretty smooth, and we made our way to the Reliquarium Gate with little trouble. I traded my Coral Crest Key, and then Akashea traded her Sealion Crest Key, and we had access to the inner sanctum. We received our cutscenes and then headed back out to find the Reliquarium Key. The ??? was in the third Chapel we tried and so Omnislasher popped Old Professor Mariselle and his two Pupils and we began a crazy fight. The Old Professor kept vanishing and reappearing elsewhere so we had to run between the pews dodging Fomor to get back to him. Again poor BBK died as he received hate from the Pupils and try as he might he couldn’t keep himself alive long enough. He went down the second we laid the Old Professor to rest.



We ran to the ?? to pick up our Key Item: Reliquarium Key and BBK tried to Raise up as quickly as possible but he seemed to freeze, almost like DCing but without the actual DCing. Luckily, he could still obtain his Key Item when he was able to move again.

We returned through the Reliquarium Gate to get an interesting cutscene (do I say that a lot?) for CoP but as usual I was too excited to take it in. We got a nice photo though, set in front of a statue of Promathia himself.

We returned to the Tavnazian Safehold so that the others could complete Chapter Four, but I was short on time, so I headed of to Windy to feed FrostMoon. There were no developments though, but he found me another Beastcoin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.