Thursday 22 February 2007

Fed Up

I think today was one of those "final straw" days, not just for me but for everyone.

Teila had been seeking for just under six hours in total today, and party leaders had resorted to picking two tanks over her in one party, and a THF with no sub in another.

BBK was fed up with not being able to get a party, and ended up dying several times whilst soloing. As a result, he ended up losing more xp than he gained so Aka and Teila went off to help him.

I too tried again with THF, and even put together a party, but just like the one with Jeanius the other night, I had to disband because we could not, for the life of us, get a healer. Teila asked RDMs, WHMs and even a SMN, and non responded, except the SMN, who said they'd come if we could get a Refresher. The one BRD our level, wouldn't come though. Again we had to disband.

Before I logged I checked all players seeking between L25 and L28. There were two. This sucks.

This game is no longer fun for me, but something I do because I have put too much effort into it. Well done, SE, you have me where you want me. I remember two years ago when I first started playing - there were green flags everywhere. Now, it's just not possible for Europeans to get parties.

At the same time, I watched my American friend gain 13 levels on her DRK overnight, and you know why? Because the game is filled with US and JP.

EU players don't matter to SE - that's why maintenance is always scheduled for our evening time.

Something has to be done; this just isn't right.

Anyway, three successful Assaults tonight though, which means we're around 4k to getting the first piece of Yigit gear. Looking back, it hasn't been too bad really. Just time-consuming.



FrostMoon's Discernment rose to Average though! Decided to ease off on the heavy Care Plans in case his Affection drops too low. He also learned "Treasure Finder" so I am hoping that he can dig me up some nice stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.