Tuesday 27 February 2007

Fluke

I began the afternoon by starting my cutscenes for CoP 5.3 plotting out a route where I had to do the least amount of running around. Fortunately, there weren’t as many as I had thought there would be, and it was actually quite enjoyable just running around the place and watching the cutscenes with no pressure for once. The CoP storyline is kinda making more sense now, and it’s also getting more and more exciting with each chapter. I suppose I’m enjoying it, but it doesn’t beat the ToAU storyline.



After dinner, I decided to use up my last Imperial Army ID Tag and whipped up a party for Seagull Grounded as usual. It was a very successful run (we get better at this each time) and now within one or two more Periqia Assaults, I’ll have the body piece for my WHM.

Meanwhile, on the Linkshell, Hala needed help getting her WHM AF1 Weapon from the Valkurm Dunes, but we were all pre-occupied and weren’t able to assist. Teila and Aka promised to come after the Assault, but Hala found help from elsewhere and got her Blessed Hammer. We’re just all so busy at the moment that it’s hard for us to help out at the moment, but hey, we’re TheHelpingHand, and we try when we can.^^

After the Assault, I tried to form an XP party with Teila for my THF. I had forgotten it was just under L54 and not quite there yet, but it didn’t matter. Our unfriendly RDM DC’d before we had even left Jeuno and so our SAM decided to participate in Besieged instead but he was very polite about it. With no tanks and no healers, yet again we had to disband.

I was on my way to go solo in the Attohwa Chasm with Yawawa when someone on my Friend List, Jackteflon, saw me seeking and sent me an invite. I swear that was the only reason I got the invite, as no one invites THFs and we all know it! Understandably, Teila was pretty pissed, as she had just entered Besieged for a pop at some XP, but I couldn’t miss a chance to level, to try to catch up to the CoP Squad.

After much umming and ahhing, we hit Kuftal Tunnel and began pulling Robber Crabs. We had a RDM and BLU for Dispelling, but it didn’t feel like it. I couldn’t hit for more than around 5 damage, but SATAVB was still respectable in the 400s. I made L54 and got a 3k buffer. I’m out tomorrow night and Thursday night, but as I’ll be getting to Teila’s early on Friday, I’ll probably be able to party at her house. Weekends are when I’ve been able to get a party easiest.



It was late when I logged but before I did, I checked on FrostMoon. Both his Discernment and Receptivity had turned to Average, so I re-Registered him. Unfortunately he had fallen in love so I’ll have to remedy that some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.