Tuesday 9 January 2007

Take it on the Kitchen

Following our success yesterday in Uggalepih, Teila and I returned to the Temple to look for her Coffer. We went in the main entrance and headed back out into the Yhoator Jungle, along the balcony, and into the deeper part of the Temple.

Yet again Teila didn’t have enough Shehei on her to take on Death from Above for her Hornetneedle, so instead we wandered from room to room, hoping to see a Coffer. By chance, I stumbled into a bizarre kitchen with Tonberry chef NPCs. Strange, how in a room filled with sharp cutting instruments, it was the chefs who were friendly. Judging by the way they were talking I think they wanted new knifes and chopping boards. Will have to check that one out.



Silly me got a bit clicky-happy, and double-clicked on a Tonberry Cutter thinking it was an NPC. It was an enemy, and my first click selected him, and the second attacked him. Teila had gone AFK also, so I had to try to solo this little bugger, but his SMN friend, a Tonberry Harrier, decided to join in. Luckily Yawawa was able to come out and she went about tanking them for me, and then Teila came back to laugh at me. I was lucky I hadn’t done it in one of the bigger rooms, or one of the corridors, or I would have had a right party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.