Saturday 20 January 2007

Losing My Morbols

Having logged out in the Yhoator Jungle last night, I was ready to continue beating up Anemones until my Warm Egg dropped. Last night Akashea and I killed plenty but had no joy. This morning, a Warm Egg dropped after my first kill. Funny isn’t it?

Following that, I ran up past the Outpost and up past Bloodlet Spring to see if Woodland Sage was wandering around (he wasn’t), so I then proceeded to start killing White Lizards in the hope that my Elshimo Marble dropped for the Teleport-Yhoat quest. Half an hour later, Teila sent me a /tell:

“Kixxi, they only drop from Ivory Lizards in Yuhtunga Jungle.”

/slap

So I then went back into Yuhtunga and made my way up to the cliff near Gemini Falls (the north-eastern corner of the map) where there were so many Ivory Lizards I couldn’t kill them fast enough before they began respawning. I somehow managed to go through three uses of the Tactics Pearl before it managed to drop, making this possibly the rarest drop I’ve encountered thus far.



Being on the cliff overlooking Gemini Falls made me think: how the hell do you get down the cliff to the actual falls? There’s no path down, yet there were plenty of monsters down there, and I could make out at least two cave mouths. Perhaps they’re connected to Ifrit’s Cauldron?

I then headed over to Jeuno to trade my Male and Female Chococards to the little chap next to Brutus at the Chocobo Stables in Upper Jeuno, and selected the “Gourmet Plan” so that the chick would be strong and most likely take on the traits of its father, SwiftWind. I was told I’d have to wait until tomorrow to pick up the egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.