Saturday 13 January 2007

Stumped

I actually, genuinely, truly, honestly don't know what to say, I am so upset I can't tell you.

Diabolos 12, Kixxi 0.

I give up, I really do. I have tried everthing with this, everything. NIN tanks, PLD tanks, normal parties, melee parties, SMN parties, BLM parties, and now tonight, we tried the RDM/DRK for Chainspell: Stun.

Not even that worked.

One RDM/DRM used Chainspell: Stun, whilst another RDM/BLM used Chainspell and nuked away. Teila came as a BLM and used super heavy tier II AM but somehow, somehow, he still got Nightmare off through the Chainspell.

He began knocking off the party one by one but as the mages woke up they continued to nuke away. I woke up but was immediately hit with Nightmare and slept before I could 2hr.

It was Diabolo's 2hr, Ruinous Omen, that woke me up, but the Bio III effect from Nightmare killed me before I could heal everyone.

3hrs of planning and getting the party together and it was over, literally in 40 seconds. I know this because we were killed in seconds after Chainspell wore.

We were robbed. This guy cheats.

Second fight isn't even worth mentioning.

So the next time someone says you need a RDM/DRK, tell em where to stick it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.