Saturday 3 July 2010

The Missionary Position

For some time Anuka had been asking me how she got an Adventuring Fellow and up until now I'd been positive that it was through a series of quests which began at L40. When I looked up to check today, I stood corrected, realising you needed Rank 4 to get it.

It was no big deal, so I offered to help her get Rank 4 today. She hadn't done any missions so far, so we started right at the beginning with the Horototo Ruins Experiment.



I still haven't finished my final fight for Rank 10, so technically to me this expansion has taken much longer than CoP, which took me a whole year (I did it before the nerf a few years back). But nevertheless, I couldn't remember any of these old cutscenes, so to see them again on Anuka's computer accross the room made me think how much sense they made to me now in hindsight. Of course, at the time, I didn't have a clue what was going on, and this time round it was Anuka who was confused!

We got all the way up to The Three Kingdoms, with Anuka's orders to kill Warchief Vatgit before we'd had enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.