Thursday 8 July 2010

The Long Wash

I was naught but a L25 DRG when I started today but by the time I finished I had reached L30. It began with soloing in Buburimu Peninsula (or duoing if you count my fellow, Yawawa), but I soon grew a bit bored of this and went offline to do other things.



Later on Anuka logged in and we continued as DRG and MNK, moving down to the beach to try Shoal Pugils. These were pretty hard, but BBK was bored and suddenly popped up out of nowhere to PL us as his RDM. I'm normally not one to enjoy being PL'd but I was keen to get Anuka up to L30 so that she could start unlocking other jobs, so I didn't mind. With Haste, plus his ability to keep curing us, we chained the Pugils over and over, and the levels just kept a-coming. I reached L30 and Anuka reached L26.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.