Saturday 10 July 2010

Jobseeker's Allowance

Today we managed to blitz Anuka's MNK from L27 all the way to L30 by grinding our way through Qufim and I'm still not sure how we're managing to do this so quickly! You wouldn't have got this far in a party in the old days, let alone duoing! Thank heavens for FoV and increased XP!



The undead proved our biggest bane as unlike the Dunes and the Peninsula where they mostly hang out around the beaches, they spawn everywhere here. We had to zone on several occasions!

Still, with a little help from BBK's PLing, we managed to get Anuka to L30 and she got extremely excited about all the new jobs she could unlock. I basically told her, "just tell me which one you wanna do and we'll do it," to which she asked me what the nearest one was. It'd been such a long time since I'd unlocked the jobs, the only one which I could think was close was BST, so we went back to Jeuno, got the quest, ran back to Qufim, picked the plants and got Anuka her BST job.

Since she'd seen me on DRG, she'd been very curious about that, so she asked me for DRG next. This one took forever. Teleport here, Teleport there, but we managed to get it done in an hour or two including the fight against Cyranuce M Cutauleon.



Not saying this fight was hard, but I expected it to go down quicker than it did. With Anuka as her L30 MNK and me as a L75 Merited THF in good gear, I expected it to die in a few hits, but it actually took quite awhile to kill: I was pleasantly surprised! Still, we got it done with no trouble and Anuka had DRG to play with!

Lastly we tried to get her Carbuncle's Ruby for SMN. I lost count of how many Poison Leeches we killed in Buburimu Peninsula, but even with TH1, TH2, and my Thief's Knife, it took an eternity, but it dropped just before we logged out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.