Wednesday 21 July 2010

Back to WAR

Having logged out as my PLD last night, I thought it would be more sensible to level my L26 WAR instead - I could use the same gear and although not the best melee sub these days, WAR is the best sub for levelling a sub if that makes sense!

Anuka had been levelling her PUP today, and Teila had sent her the items she needed for her new RDM Automaton frame at L10, so although she didn't get time to go back to Aht Urhgan, she took Lobo out to the Tahrongi Canyon where I met her to Level Sync my WAR with her.



It was a doddle. Although I didn't have the curing like my PLD had, I subbed DNC and kept Drain Samba up along with Regen from the FoV book so I hardly took any damage. We chained our way through half of Tahrongi, getting Anuka to L12 whilst I got to L27 before we logged out to watch some more Men Behaving Badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.