Saturday 12 April 2014

Kixtrot Rapido

This morning I decided to continue with Ninja. I'd got to L14 so quickly last night (still can't get over how cool Trust magic is), that I thought I'd be able to get to L50 by the end of the weekend. I was a little too high for South Gustaberg so went over to Tahrongi Canyon and continued levelling there. Now that I'd discovered the Records of Eminence conflict quest for each area, I wasn't too fussed about following the book mobs as the repeatable conflict quest is similar, only it doesn't matter what mob you fight.

Meanwhile Chinchii was continuing to level her DRG,and had almost hit L40. Knowing that Peregrine, her AF weapon, was L42, she sped past 40 and got to L42 by the time I'd got back from Tahrongi and Meriphataud and changed to PLD. I used the OP warp to get to Kuzotz and waited for her by the spawn point.

She popped Decurio I-III, a NM Antican PLD, who took a surprisingly long time to beat given that I'm L80. However, my gear isn't exactly awesome and I'm not merited, nor do I really do mega-damage, but nevertheless, I hardly took any damage and the fight was won easily. Chinchii returned victorious for her AF polearm, and I returned to Aht Urhgan Whitegate to do a Mamool Ja Besieged. Just a few thousand more LP off being able to uncap to L85.

After that I returned to Korroloka Tunnel as NIN and powered through to L30, before hitting the Desert before I stopped at L32. Given how many levels I'd got, I felt a bit like Cactrot Rapido!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.