Monday 28 April 2014

Fit Birds

I had logged out in Caedarva Mire where the Slough Skuas were, Anniversary Ring equipped but I'd forgotten to activate it earlier, so I had to use it and wait an hour for the next charge. Before going to work this morning, I managed to make another four Merit Points, something I'd not seen since the days of duoing Heraldic Imps on Heldiva Isle with Teila.

This time I decided to change camp, moving to the eastern exit from the Skua area as opposed to the southern one near Jazaraat's Headstone. There's more room here between the Marsh Murre that pops on the path, and less chance of links from other Skuas. So again with Shantotto, Gadalar and Ajido-Marujido, I burned through them, for over 1k XP, making them extremely viable mobs for Meriting at L85. Before going to work I remembered to use my Empress Band!

This evening I logged back in and continued to beat up the Skuas. I soon settled into a rhythm of:

Summoning Shantotto, Gadalar and Ajido-Marujido / killing two Skuas / resting / killing two more Skuas / killing the Marsh Murre in the passage / releasing the Alter-Egos / repeat

This method allowed for the least downtime, and helped me to get chain #5s.

Logged out with 12 Merit Points, so I need to make sure that I spend them on uncapping to L95!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.