Friday 4 June 2010

Sugar High

I'd been away in Bulgaria on hols, so first time I'd logged in in a couple of weeks. Still not knowing what to do I asked the LS if anyone needed any help. BBK and Aka were going to camp Sewer Syrup in the Bostanieux Oubliette for Aka's Jelly Ring, so I offered to tag along.

Iliona and Voltor also came along, so we met up in Northern San d'Oria and dropped into the Oubliette. There was some trouble with the trap doors at first, then we found the pop area and spread out, covering every pop point.



Two hours and many Mousses later, there was no sign of Sewer Syrup, so we called it a night. If I remember correctly, Aka had been after that ring before I took my break two years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.