Monday 21 June 2010

No Problem

Began the day with a spot of farming in the Labyrinth of Onzozo, but when I arrived the zone was empty so I thought I'd try my luck with Mysticmaker Profblix for the Moldovite Earring. He didn't take long to appear.



Unfortunately, he didn't drop the Earring, just a couple of pieces of Goblin Armour and a Scroll of Burst. That's the third time I've fought him, and he's never not dropped it before! Boo!

After that it was straight onto the Mantas to farm their skins, which netted me a tidy sum after I was done.

Teila still hadn't been able to craft her Enfeebling Kit for the Shantotto Ascension missions so instead we opted to go and to A Manifest Problem for Sirdante in Ghoyu's Reverie. This was a tremendously easy fight which we'd done before several years ago.



Teila was NIN, Sirdante DRG and I was WHM (again). In we went, chasing the Yags, and before they knew it we'd wiped them out and were facing Laa Yaku the Austere, who was leading the motley crew underneath the Fort.

Easy as pie.

Lastly, we spent an hour or so Level Synced in Buburimu Peninsula and before I logged out Sirdante reached L50 on her WAR. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.