Wednesday 23 June 2010

DRGing Anuka

After England's victory against Slovenia, I had come home pretty drunk from the pub but still with it enough to level my Dragoon with Anuka's Thief in Tahrongi Canyon. My Dragoon was L10, so she Level Sync'd down to me and we got my Dragoon to L12 and her Thief to L18 before we logged.



Couldn't believe how fast it was - we literally raked in the XP, and even chained Tough Akbabas with little difficulty. I'd subbed DNC for Drain Samba so that kept us topped up, whilst we just pummelled on everything. I honestly don't remember being able to duo Toughs when I used to play!

Anyway, with Anuka now at L18, we're ready to go and get her sub job quest from Mhaura tomorrow - she's very excited!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.