Sunday 13 June 2010

A Bad Seed

Started with a little bit of levelling today. I Level Sync'd down to L10 on my WHM so I could party with Anuka's THF. SMN was okay but I kept needing to rest all the time as Blood Pacts and having an Avatar out seemed to drain MP continuously. WHM was a bit easier, especially as I discovered that you could get things like Refresh and Reraise from the AMAN Manual.

After we'd got to L12 Anuka went to solo, so I carried on with my A Crystalline Prophecy Missions; I went off to Qufim and popped the Seed Mandragoras.



This wasn't what I expected. They came in waves of five, over and over, occasionally doing a nasty move which took off quite a lot of HP. Being a WHM this was easily rectified, but could have been dangerous if they'd all done it simultaneously.

After that I had to go up to Fei'Yin and find some glowing seeds on the floor (I did wonder what those were). I found all of those quite easily (even though I was timed), but for the first time ever I came accross Capricious Cassie in the basement!



I told the LS and BBK said he had seen a RDM soloing it earlier and apparently the RDM had got it down to very low HP before dying. That's pretty impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.