Wednesday 9 June 2010

A Feast for Gnats

Keen to press on with the Wings of the Goddess missions, I decided to enlist the help of Teila and Akashea to do the A Feast for Gnats fight, having heard the Bastok equivalent, Fire in the Hole, was very tough.

As a result I spent ages trying to get the fish for the pre-requisite quest, When One Man is Not Enough. With all the running around Teila and I had to do, it took around two hours, and poor Aka was waiting all this time!



Eventually, we made it to Sauromugue Champaign (S) and after a very long, but cool, CS, we entered the battlefield as WHM, BST and NIN.

This wasn't a good idea! The NPCs inside the battlefield charged off, so we all followed. The NPCs engaged the Quadav, so I found myself spam-curing everyone, both party members and NPCs, and I couldn't keep up. We failed! Reading up, a good strategy is to have the party members run in, zerg the Belfry whilst the WHM just heals Romaa Mihgo topping her up gently until the others can destroy the Belfry which wins the battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.