Monday 28 June 2010

Feeling Sheepish

I'd lost track of how many levels Anuka and I made whilst Level Sync'd over the last couple of days, but it was lots. I'd got my DRG into the 20s and her MNK was around L15, so we decided to level in La Theine for some variation.

It seemed slower than Tahrongi, and less XP, but it wasn't difficult, there was no down time and we got a level or so before logging tonight.



When we were ready to finish, we began making our way back towards Ronfaure, but saw this NM Sheep, Slumbering Samwell. It was a mistake to think we could duo it at this level and after I first got hit for 56 damage, I resigned myself to a KO. What made it worse was that whilst Weakened, we got set upon by two Goblins and had to HP. Fortunately we didn't delevel, but it was a sucky end to a night's XPing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.