Sunday 20 June 2010

Boater Late Than Never

Anuka was telling me that she'd been getting a bit bored of Tahrongi and I don't blame her: the vast expanse of rock is akin to the lacklustre of Gustaberg. To give her some variation (and because getting the Telepoint Crystal is always a good thing), I took her on the ship to Selbina.



I had totally forgotten how long that boat ride is! Okay, so it's not quite as bad as waiting for some of the ferries in Carpenter's Landing, or the trip from Aht Urhgan to Nashmau, but in an age of impatience with MMOs, you'd have thought it would have been shortened.

I got Anuka here Holla Crystal and then I dropped her off in Sandy so she could explore. To be honest, I envied her a little. I remember back to the days when I first came accross a new city and how exciting it was! Kinda made me want to start a new character and redo all those old quests!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.