Saturday 26 June 2010

Sub Standard

Now that Anuka had reached L18 on her THF, she'd been levelling MNK, but wanted to get her support job quest done so I offered to take her up to Buburimu Peninsula to get the quest from Mhaura.

I swapped to THF (whoever decided to put Nomad Moogles in Mhaura was a genius!) and we headed out into the field. It was pretty easy, so I offered to also get her a Carbuncle's Ruby from the Poison Leeches down on the beach.



We didn't get one, but we did see Wake Warder Wanda, so decided to fight her for the staff drop. The staff didn't appear, and reminded me why I called my TH, Treasure Flunker!

Anuka completed the quest and was delighted! She went back to town and continued levelling her MNK with her THF sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.