Monday 19 May 2008

The Fantastic Four

I logged in tonight to find no one but the Fantastic Four logged in for the Subligar Farming which specific absent LS members promised to do with us last week as Aka and Teila did not get their RDM Subligars in the Phomiuna Aqueducts.

It’s getting really upsetting to see that people are getting what they want and not helping us out in return; I don’t know how many times I’ve said this recently, but it’s getting really depressing. I can scream and shout about it until I’m hoarse but it does me no good as no one pays any attention. If I kick butt and demand people start helping others as they have been helped I’ll usually get a few promises for the first week but then it’s all forgotten.

At least I know I can count on Aka, BBK and Teila and then can count on me. I bagsy The Torch though. BBK can be The Thing.

I then rearranged Subligar farming for Thursday this week, putting a clear /lsmes up about it asking for people to help Akashea and Teila (in the hope that others will recognise the help they have given them in the past).

With nothing to do I noticed that a L8 Besieged was on its way (Mamool Ja), so I used my Olduum Ring and got on a Chocobo to Al Zahbi. Due to several of the Serpent Generals being defeated, we had few meds, including the absence of the Instant Reraise scroll, which meant every fight was a big risk. I died on numerous occasions, but managed to make 1.6k XP for my efforts.

After Besieged it was off to Al’Taieu for more Sea Organ farming. With my THF’s Knife and Anniversary Ring it made the session much more enjoyable as I made a further few K XP and got numerous Organs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.