Friday 16 May 2008

Meating Needs

I decided to take BBK's farming advice and head to the Sanctuary of Zitah this morning to farm Coeurl Meat and Hides from the Master Coeurls as I was off work today.

The aim was to make sure funds were topped up quickly to ensure all mules had enough Gil to purchase ten Bonanza Marbles each.

The session was actually a real success! In a short while I had made two stacks of Coeurl Meat and filled up my inventory with around 20 Coeurl Hides! I even managed to get a parrying Skill-Up, which is both embarassing and a blessing!

The highlight of the session came when I discovered an NM Funguar called Noble Mold lurking near one of the entrances to the Boyahda Tree. I had heard nothing about this NM but I decided to fight him, armed with my Thief's Knife to increase chances of a drop. Little did I know that the Noble Mold is one of those ultra-rare NMs that only pop under certain conditions such as at certain times of the month and under specific weather conditions!

You can watch the fight here.

Unfortunately I didn't get the drop (Rain Hat) but it's always fun to come accross an unsuspecting NM.

After that it was off to Beadeaux to get a Coffer Key which took some time but I got several levels of Evasion Skill-Ups so I will be returning there soon to get more!

Before I logged out I returned to Port Windurst to find that not too far from the OP Taru was the Mog Bonanza Moogle, so I thought I'd go and get my lottery numbers.

Unfortunately I was only able to get one of them. I had assumed that they would be Key Items, but alas no, they take up inventory space. Guess I need a Mog House clearout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.