Thursday 22 May 2008

Kasha in the Attic

Kazia needed a Coffer Key from Castle Zvahl-Baileys so BBK offered to help come along for the company. In exchange, I agreed to help farm him a Demon Pen for the series of Moblin quests in Movalpolos.

It didn't take us long to get the Coffer Key from the middle-level Demons there but the Coffer's location wasn't obvious.

Before we went to go and find the Coffer, we dropped into the lower tunnels of the Castle and began farming Demon Generals for the Pen. The Demon Generals had a really low repop time meaning that we sat there waiting for ages on the repops with nothing to do.

Bored, BBK offered to help try to break my latent on my Heart Snatcher, so suggested Shark Bite --> Tachi: Kasha for a Light Skillchain. Problem was, by the time I got my Weaponskill off, the Demon was practically dead so BBK finished it off with his Weaponskill, rather than the Skillchain finishing it off, so we gave up on that idea.

After awhile the Pen dropped so I went to scout around the Castle for the Coffer before telling Kazia and BBK to follow. I found it in a really awkward place amongst the nasty hard Demons and the Ahrimans. We had to clear the area, and when Kazia popped the Coffer, we legged it out as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.